Due to continued growth within the business, Resource Group are looking for a Technical Instructor to join our dynamic, professional yet very friendly team, based in either our Kemble or Humberside base. We deliver training globally so deployment is always a possibility.
We are keen to welcome a new Technical Instructor to our team of aviation training experts. If you are interested in delivering theoretical and practical training, course development and more, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
• Theoretical and practical delivery of ATT (Aviation Technical Training) training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators and targets
• Continuous maintenance and updating of ATT training material to include approved course notes, presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process
• Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry
• EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager.
• Ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database
• A recognised apprenticeship in aviation maintenance or relevant academic teaching qualification of a technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years industry experience
• Competent with various IT programmes including Microsoft Office
• Key communicator who enjoys building relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Kemble/Humberside or are willing to relocate, then please contact Rebecca Clarke for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.