Customer Services Advisor
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor/Project Administrator
A leading company is looking to appoint a Customer Service & Sales Support Administrator who will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience, delighting customers by effectively processing and fulfilling their orders or enquiries. They are responsible for obtaining customer feedback (voice of the customer) and exceed customer experience standards in line with KPIs.
• All enquiries to be handled in a professional and timely manner, in line with standard processes and KPIs to give the best customer experience, including; order entry, complaint resolution, order enquiry, pricing queries, product availability, delivery lead times, warranty claims, returns, etc.
• Ensure that all customer interaction and transactions are recorded and tracked in the ERP (currently Oracle, will be Dynamics) & CRM systems
• Effectively communicate, interface and collaborate with all other functions including sales, finance, marketing, business line to deliver best customer experience
• Assist with the continual assessment and development of work processes and systems to improve customer experience and meet business requirements, including such aspects as process flow and data integrity
• First point of contact for the main office telephone number and route calls as necessary
• Provide all information in a clear and customer-focused manner.
• Proactively resolve pricing and/or product queries before orders processed
• Be accountable for the provision of correct documentation in line with export / customs and all other regulations to ensure legal compliance adhered to
• Conduct customer surveys to gain feedback on their customer experience to gather data for measurement, analysis and reporting
• Be part of team discussions to review voice of the customer and survey information with a view to take action on findings to improve customer experience, internal processes, etc. to drive continuous improvement
• Build & maintain relationships with our customers to give excellent customer service
• Occasional visits to customer sites alongside sales/commercial team as required
• Ability to deal with customers directly (face to face, written and telephone) using excellent oral & written communication skills
• Previous Sales Administration or Sales Support experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment, advantageous
• Excellent administration skills with strong attention to detail to ensure orders accurately processed
• Customer centric with the ability to balance customer benefits and business goals effectively
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload to deliver KPIs
• Excellent Team Player – displays ownership and accountability when collaborating with others
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to get results
• Problem solving ability in a complex environment, with competing priorities and varying workload
• Proven commitment to achieve goals
• Enthusiastic & self-motivated
• Able to build strong relationships both internally & externally
• Open to change and an advocate of continuous improvement
• IT literate, specifically Microsoft Office applications (essential)
• Working knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics (desirable)
Please contact Toby Richardson at Real Time Consultants either by telephone: 01905 368 168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.