Senior Airport Master Planner PARIS OR DUBAI
Job Title: Airport Master Planner
Location: Paris or Dubai
The Master Planning Expert is involved in all projects related to the development of airport master plan reports and layouts. He works in close relationship with the infrastructure, air navigation and program engineers of the Department. The projects developed range from simple airport master plan layout updates, to the development from scratch of complete master plan reports for new airports and facilities, including site selection process and financial models.
• Act as Project Manager for projects in his field of expertise, when required
• Lead internal workshops about the development of master planning activities within the company
• Participate to the preparation and presentation of commercial offers in their field of expertise, when required
• Participate to the testing and evaluation of new tools/software in his field of expertise.
Key Skills/ Experience required:
• Analysis and challenge of an airport program to translate it into master planning elements and layout
• Specific ability to propose an efficient spatial organization of the developed airport, ability to propose various options, optimization
• Ability to produce (with the assistance of draftmens) detailed and consistent master plan layouts meeting airport authorities initial requirements
o Ensure especially that all airport good practices, regulations and standards are met in all fields : infrastructure, air navigation, stands equipment, facilities programs by coordinating the various experts in those fields
o Ensure especially that the final layout is completely fit for “airport operations purpose” and match all stakeholders expectations: airport authority, ANSP, airlines, etc.
• Ability to write the master plan reports justifying the choices made
• Ability to present his work to stakeholders, good communication skills.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jade on +44 (0)117 917 1500 for more information.
Resource Group are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.