Captain B757/767 | Spain
We are delighted to be working with our client to recruit B757/767Captains.
• April 2018 start
• 12 month renewable contract
• Competitive European salary including per diems and bonus
• Worldwide medical assistance
• Valid EASA License, Class I Medical and EU Passport
• 500 hours PIC on B757/767
• 3000 hours total jet with MTOW 50 tonnes
B757/B767 Captain Interview and SIM screening will be held in PMI or MAD during the week.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your B757/767 application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Tinna on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7887 686298 or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.
You need to complete your Flight Crew Services registration to apply for this position